|Law Offices of Jonelle Ocloo|
|The Law Offices of Jonelle Ocloo, LLC (LOJO) is a premier, full-service immigration law practice dedicated to quality representation. LOJO serves corporate clients and individuals in all areas of immigration and nationality law including:
International Student Issues/ F-1 Student Visas
VAWA green cards for victims of domestic violence
6700 Alexander Bell Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Phone: (410) 884-3131
What can you expect from LOJO?
- Professional and prompt service
- Knowledgeable advice from an experienced attorney
- Accepting U.S. immigration cases in all 50 states and abroad
- Flat fees for most case types (so that you know how much the case is going to cost you). You can plan and budget for the cost of your immigration case with LOJO’s fair rates.
- Call now for an initial consultation at a fixed fee. If a case is opened within 30 days of the consultation, the consultation fee will be applied towards the legal fee.
About Jonelle Ocloo
|Jonelle Ocloo is a graduate of Yale Law School. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude from the College of William and Mary in Virginia. For the last eight years, she has practiced immigration law exclusively. Prior to opening her own law practice, Ms. Ocloo was an associate at the Murthy Law Firm (one of the nation’s largest immigration boutique law firms), where she was Supervising Attorney of the Green Card Department. Before she joined Murthy Law Firm, Ms. Ocloo worked at Just Law International P.C. in Virginia, where her practice focused on immigration law.
Ms. Ocloo is Chair-Elect of the Immigration Law Section of the Maryland State Bar Association and she is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)